Our Followers

We are a monthly challenge blog. Starting in 2022 we will no longer have sponsors for our challenges. We will offer a small prize every few challenges. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any new project can be entered. We hope you will play along with our challenges! :)

Monday, July 11, 2016

Ch. #43- Celebrations and Winners of Ch. #42!

Welcome back to Get Creative Challenges for our 43rd challenge! I want to thank everyone who has entered our previous challenges! Although the last challenge didn't have very many entries what was entered was still great! 

Now for the winner of the digis from Ch. #42 & The East Wind plus the Top #3 who were all chosen by the DT:


Top #3:

 The prize winner please contact me at angiesdigitalstamps@outlook.com to arrange receipt of your prize. Also all of you be sure to take our winners badges from the side bar for your blogs! Hope to see you all play along again with the new challenge!

Now onto Ch. #43 with the theme "Celebrations". Our sponsor for this challenge is Ike's Art.
http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps
Prize is $15 to spend in her shop!

Now for our fabulous DT projects!
PINK TEAM:
Carol:
 Dorothy: (no longer with us)
 Isobel:
 Kimberly:
 Lisa B.
 Maria:
 Samantha:
Sandy:
Janet:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my Frida Tag as one of your DT favorites in the black and white challenge. Great DT samples for the current challenge. I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super AWESOME creations :-D I will be popping round to the DTs to leave them some LUV :-D xxx
    Thank you very much for making such lovely creations with my images and for having me as a Sponsor :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come back later when Samantha + Sandy have Posted. :-)
    Could you give me a link For JANET please - I can't seem to find her Blog to leave some Luv xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved my fabulous image "Yay" Thankyou Ike (I've been unwell and forgot to post until now on my own blog) hope you like how I used the image.

      Delete
  4. I posted my first card for your challenge but blogspot won't let me follow your blog. Wish I could change something so that I'am able to follow it.

    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love to hear from you! Angie-Owner